Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone. It was a very business week and then some. Wednesday night Michael's best friend came into town, which of course meant that we were going to go out and have drinks. We went to a bar in Rogers after visiting with Zack's family. It was a late, fun night and a very early morning. Thursday morning we got up and drove to Fort Smith. I love spending time with my crazy family. It was Gabby's first Thanksgiving at my mom's house with 30 people. Gabby was a little concerned about the kiddos mostly the four year old boy. Too much movement for Gabby to take, but before the day was over Aden and Gabby were best friends!!! Who knew a little game of chase the doggie around the house could make Gabby so happy. It is amazing that I made it through the entire day without taking one photograph. We played a game with everyone and I watch Santa Paws with Aden. It was a great day with my whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.