Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1st Birthday Party


So things have been crazy around Fayetteville in the last month. I need to do some catching up. First, after Michael and I both had the awful flu we had a wonderful 1st Birthday party for our friend’s daughter. It was Dr. Seuss themed and I got to help with the invites. The party was so very cute and Stella definitely made out in new toys. And that sums it up…

Let me just say to everyone…I hope you don’t get the flu. Michael got it first, and I really thought I was in the clear. He was such a baby, or so I thought. He really did not have it THAT bad. About a day and a half after he got it, apparently it was my turn to become sick. I was so bad Michael called the hospital to find out if they could do something for me. It took me two days just to get out of bed. I really wouldn’t wish that flu on my worst enemies. I made myself get out of bed on Sunday, because I thought Stella’s birthday could not be missed. Before everyone decides I am horrible and could have gotten that poor baby sick with the flu…she is the one who gave it to us.

Stella is “1”and I can’t believe it. She is such a big girl now. She really has a close group of wonderful people around her…hehe if I do say so myself. Lots of family and of course friends were there and she was just as cute as a button for her birthday party. I am so glad Michael made me get out of bed and pushed me down the street to go. I would have been sad if I had missed all the fun.

Yummy cake and presents below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.