Sunday, February 27, 2011

Home again Home again...

Michael and I had a great vacation. It really seemed to fly by. 7 days later, we are home again. I feel like we just left and now we are back and it is cold outside. I love Arkansas, but I am completely ready for spring weather and summertime. I am ready to go to Lake or pool every weekend.

Well, back to the vacation. Yesterday was great. We left yesterday, but before we left we spent the day at the beach again. We went to the beach in Palm Beach, and when we arrived the beach was almost empty. The sign read “No Swimming, Sharks.” I wasn’t too worried, since the last time we were at the beach the water was too cold to get into anyway. When they said Sharks, they meant 1000’s of sharks. I loved it yesterday. I wasn’t about to get in the water. We could look out and see them. They were amazing. Some were big but most were 3 or 4 feet in size. They were jumping out of the water and twirling in the air. It was just very entertaining. I felt like a little kid, I could have watched them all day, oh wait, I did. Michael and Megan were making fun of me, but seeing that many sharks all jumping and playing was cool and rare. I tried to get pictures of them jumping but they were just too quick. I did get some pictures of the dolphins. I yet again, got sunburned from our three hours in the sun and 3 applications of sunscreen, however that happens. It isn’t bad; I noticed this morning it is already tan. I am glad we came home on Saturday it will give us today to adjust, relax, and do laundry (catch up on the DVR).

I think we are heading out to the baseball game. A hotdog sounds fantastic right now. Here are some pictures from our trip…enjoy:

First day in Del Ray
Beach time
Michael thought this was funny (men's restroom Old Key Lime)

Meg & I enjoying the sun

Dolphins (click on the picture to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.