Friday, May 9, 2014

Big Day for Birthdays

Happy Birthday to our sweet sweet God-daughter!!! She is so fun and loveable. Every time we see her, she walks up to Mason and just says his name over and over again. Mason, Mason, Mason. In her cute little voice. She loves him. She is the opposite of her sister and keeps life fun! I can’t wait until tomorrow when we are all going to Turpentine Creek to see the big cats together!! Mason misses his friends.

Hattie helping Mason with his birthday presents. MasonAllen_Bday_01_11_2014_4108.NEFPlus she is Mason’s girlfriend! Like he has a choice.IMG_3066

Happy Birthday to my bestie!!! She is turning the BIG 30 today!!! We are all old together. Just wait until you find your first gray hair. Love you and how you keep me entertained. You are never short on a funny comeback and always willing to poke fun at me.  *check out my blonde hair from our wedding…I think it is time to go back.DSC_7452

The other exciting moment for today is…today is the day we found out we were going to have a baby!! The same day our god-daughter was born. 2 years ago. It makes it easy to remember. I remember waking up and just thinking something felt different, took a test and that word pregnant appeared I thought I was going to die from excitement. I called Michael immediately and told him. I remember taking lunch to our friends having my god-daughter and just felt high. I wanted to tell them so bad, but waited until they made it home first. I was going to be in their shoes in 9 months!! It is great to know this is just a very special day on so many levels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.