Monday, May 5, 2014

Mt. Rainer and Seattle

Well, I was off last week, traveling for work. I left on Saturday and came back late Wednesday night. I am glad to be back. I always miss my baby while I am gone, but traveling over the weekend was super hard.  The only thing that made the trip better was that Seattle was having the most beautiful weather last week. It was actually warmer there than in Arkansas.

I have been out to Seattle on several trips. In all my trips to the Emerald city I have never ever seen Mt. Rainer like I did last week. It was cloudless. We ate outside and really enjoyed the few free hours not working. I spent the majority of my trip inside and at meetings.

Mt. Rainer from Pike’s Place Market, along with Seahawks stadium. 20140429_181309Sunset from dinner on the water. It was so wonderful. The snow cap mountains in the distance with the incredible weather. Beautiful. 20140429_201551_LLSAs we were taking off I snapped some shots of the mountains. 20140430_142134The best view of Mt. Rainer is from a 737. I could not believe this view. We flew around it perfectly and so of course I took a million pictures. 20140430_142817

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.