Friday, May 16, 2014

Confessional Friday!

Linking up here with Blonde Ambition! TGIF!!!

  • I confess that I realized earlier this week that next weekend…7 days from today…is Memorial Day Weekend!! What does that mean? Long weekend and spending time at the lake with friends and family! We are staying with friends, who we haven’t seen in FOREVER and I could not be more excited!
  • I confess that I had a super proud mama moment this week. We took Mason bowling. Well, we went bowling with Michael’s family, and Mason came along. I was wondering how it would go, but the kid loved it. I should have known since he is obsessed with all things round. I love bowling, so it made me happy.20140515_185624
  • I confess…I have been in a bad mood this week. It has been slow and sooooo boring with work, which makes me crabby. Work picked up yesterday and put me in a better mood. It also did not help that the first 3 days of the week Mason woke up at 5AM!!!
  • I confess…Our house slept in this morning until 7:15AM yikes! We were all a little panicked to get out the door. We as in Michael and me…Mason was like, can I go back to bed.
  • I confess…Michael and I are going out to dinner Saturday night all by ourselves!! I can’t tell you the last time we went out to dinner just us. We usually go with friends and we love taking Mason. First time in FOREVER!!!! Like more than 6 months. Now to decide where to go?!?!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Confessional Friday... Your son Mason and your pooch Gabby are adorable!! Oh and enjoy your date night with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. We truly enjoyed the time alone together for our date!

      Delete
  2. came over from Leslie's- Confessional Friday.

    Have a great date night, dates are great for the marriage.

    Newest Follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for following! Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.