Thursday, May 29, 2014

Where have I been?

Man it has been over a week and I cannot believe today is Thursday! Where has the last week gone.

Well, we are going 100 miles an hour and might stop this weekend, but I doubt it. Last weekend we went to Lake Ouachita and we loved it down there. No cell service, just family time and friend time. Boat riding and eating good food. I will write more on Mason’s boating experience once I get my camera back from some friends. 485640_10203272759293539_1732553086680807829_nLunch on the boat. 20140525_123553

Monday, we drove the 3 hours back home to make it just in time for a house warming/birthday party for our Goddaughter. That is where my camera is at, because I was trying to take pictures and chase Mason around. Once he started melting, it was a race to get out of there. You got to do what you got to do. Busy long weekend.

20140526_133900

And since the weekend ended, we have added a new family member. Our niece was born Wednesday!! YAY! We are going to see her tonight. I can’t wait. Hopefully it doesn’t cause me to get baby fever!

Today was short and sweet…Enjoy your Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.