Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Memorial Day

The last few days have been a blur. I was traveling for work on Monday and Tuesday. I had a planes, trains, and automobiles kind of few days. I woke up Monday at 4am and flew to Indianapolis. I had a late afternoon presentation there and then I had to drive, because there were no flights out, with a colleague to Madison, Wisconsin. Tuesday was another presentation and a flight home. I arrived back to the house at about 9pm last night. It was crazy, but all good. I am so glad to be back home…until the next trip.

So, lets recap on Memorial Day. I got my camera back from our friends and uploaded my pictures. I am so excited. I got some great shots of Mason and love the memories we made spending time with the family.

Mason dressed to go out in the boat. Post sun screen application. I love his little skull swim trunks. The trunks that match his shirt do not fit. We have to squeeze his fat feet into those speedo water shoes. MemorialDay_05_25_2014_5006.NEFRiding on the boat. This is right after we got to our lunch spot. The boat would start moving and Mason would fall asleep every.single.time.MemorialDay_05_25_2014_5007Papaw does not let just anyone drive his boat. Apparently Mason is making the short list.MemorialDay_05_25_2014_5012.NEFOkay, so Papaw said do not ever let go of the steering wheel while the boat is in motion…and to go fast I use this thing. MemorialDay_05_25_2014_5014.NEFI think he is getting the hang of driving. Is there an age limit?MemorialDay_05_25_2014_5016.NEFFrom this picture, you would not know they are 9 months apart. She is older. We celebrated this sweeties birthday and Mason drove her around on her new toy. It is pictures like this that make me want to freeze time. Boyfriend/girlfriend. I will allow it.MemorialDay_05_26_2014_5017.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.