Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Younique 3D Lashes

Okay y’all! I am not one who normally promotes any products on this blog, but there is a first time for everything. I have been using this mascara for two weeks and I LOVE it! Why might you ask? After I had Mason, and really probably prior, I lost my lashes. They look shorter and I am sure along with my hair several fell out. My lashes even in good mascara looked BLAH. I can’t live in the world of fake lashes. Plus fake lashes damage your regular lashes. So, after seeing a few people use the 3D lashes I decided to give it a try.

The top picture is me with just regular mascara and the bottom is with the 3D lashes. PhotoGrid_1402602496213 

Now, let me tell you. I have been using it two weeks before I decided to throw a virtual party. I wanted to ensure after using it and removing it that it would still be just as good. I have no problem removing the mascara. I use a makeup remover towelette to take off my makeup and it comes off so easily. What is it? Green tea leaves. Natural…green tea leaves. And I do not have fibers showing up on my cheeks all day. I followed the directions to a tee and it works. All the products are natural and now I am trying more and more. I really like this stuff. The craziest part. I am not a huge makeup lover. I wear it but not all the time. If I leave the house and all I have on is a little mascara I am happy. So there is my 2 cents for the day.  

It is $29 and according to the website it will last 2 months if used daily.

Check out my Younique Virtual Party HERE to get your longer lashes.

2 comments:

  1. Younique lashes are all the rave in my neighborhood, too! I'm hearing great things about their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see more and more people trying it. My husband made a comment on how pretty my eyes looked the first night I had it on. I knew then that it must be a good product!

      Delete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.