Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wedding Fun

I will share a few photos from the wedding weekend. I have to be discrete because we had a lingerie shower and nail party and get hair and makeup done party. I mean we partied the whole weekend away.

First, let me share the awesome way the bride asked all her bridesmaids to be…well bridesmaids. I got this in the mail and I just about died. So fun so honored. I am pretty sure I was letting her know in minutes how excited I was. She even gave a little bio on each of the maids. Mine said…”Lake buddy and Tim’s “Date” at Dinner in the Vineyards. She’s the extrovert to my introvert. Most likely take lots of pictures.” Yes and Yes. How fun! It is all true. PeerbolteWedding_06_18_2014_5062

We had the lingerie shower after the rehearsal dinner Friday night. It was a lot of fun. We drank, we opened presents and we had girl talk. I learned things I just did not need to know (haha) but I had a blast. Since, it was after the dinner, I knew we just needed two things. Cookies/sweets and wine! Lots and lots of wine!PeerbolteWedding_06_13_2014_5021Did I mention we all changed into our yoga pants and got comfy? This is the only picture I will share of the bride at the party. No need for the world to know what the bride will be wearing for her husband. PeerbolteWedding_06_13_2014_5023.NEFThe morning of the wedding, I think most of us girls were a little sleepy from our party the night before. We were up and ready for hair at 9AM! Here is the bride getting her hair did. This is after her makeup was on. PeerbolteWedding_06_14_2014_5031Pretty Pretty Bride.PeerbolteWedding_06_14_2014_5032.NEFMore cookies. I mean who doesn’t love a good sugar cookie. I know we all did. PeerbolteWedding_06_14_2014_5034.NEFHer dress was GORGEOUS!!! I loved it. I think the groom did too. PeerbolteWedding_06_14_2014_5035.NEFWho doesn’t love them some Badgley Mischka shoes?!PeerbolteWedding_06_14_2014_5038.NEFThe last picture I snapped with the camera, is the bride opening a gift from all of us. PeerbolteWedding_06_14_2014_5040

While we were waiting for the wedding to start and actually we were ahead of schedule the entire time, we played apples to apples. We needed a little distraction. I think the bride was nervous to see her man. Idle sitting was not helping. I cannot wait to see the pictures from the photographer!! I am sure they are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.