Friday, June 27, 2014

Linking Up and Confessing

First can we get a TGIF!!! I am so ready for the weekend.

  • When the hubby is away I can’t sleep, I get bored and I drive everyone I know crazy. Who wants to come hang out? Who wants to talk on the phone? I need to enjoy the peace and quiet and instead I go crazy. Every little noise is someone breaking into the house. Freaks me out. Mason is totally going to be sleeping with me.
  • I actually got mad because the hubby took the gun safe keys. I mean how is a girl to protect herself from the imaginary burglars when I have no way to shoot them. I just walked everywhere with my phone.
  • I am planning a few projects for the weekend. I might put together or start putting together Mason’s new play set!! It says that it would take 2 adults 20-24 hours to put together. Since I am 1/2 an adult, we should just plan 36 hours. And I mean that more because I am not 6’ tall and muscular. This girl loves a power drill. I am super excited. 20140627_095413
  • I am itching to paint a few rooms in our house. Our media room is on the top of the list, but I want to paint our guest bathroom and laundry room. Plus Sherwin Williams is having a paint sale, so they are calling my name LOUDLY!
  • I took a picture of Mason’s booty last night because it looked worse. Open wound, red and raw…I was freaking out. I sent the picture to Michael to get his opinion. Then I proceeded to have a panic attack. You know nothing is private when sent over the towers. I covered him in the picture, but I started having anxiety about what if someone else got ahold of that picture. Thank goodness for my bestie on the phone who told me I was being like her! She panics over every.little.thing.
  • My puppy dog is the best little getting gray girl ever! I don’t say it enough, but we are so lucky to have her. 20140624_132352

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.