Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Swimming

My kiddo LOVES the pool. Doesn’t have to be our pool, can be any body of water or standing water. And that includes the toilet. He is starting to get very brave about the pool, especially when he is wearing his lifejacket. On Tuesday, Mason and Michael had haircut appointments and so we headed over to have pool time and dinner time with friends. It was fun. I wish we could do it more often.  PeerbolteWedding_06_17_2014_5048.NEFToys! This kid always has a ball in one hand. Makes me laugh. PeerbolteWedding_06_17_2014_5050.NEFCheck out our goddaughters curls!! I love them. I asked her if she would come live at my house with me and Mason so I can play with those curls all the time. She said yes then gave me a big hug and kiss! Love her! She later asked if Mommy and Daddy could come too. PeerbolteWedding_06_17_2014_5054Sisters! They love each other, most of the time. They have a special bond. PeerbolteWedding_06_17_2014_5057.NEF

1 comment:

  1. 2 out of 3 of my kids love water too! The third likes water, but isn't too sure about the pool yet. Those are awesome life jackets! You look like you're in for a fun summer ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.