Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Bubba!!!


My Bubba and I on my wedding day!
Today is my one and only brother's 30th Birthday!!!  30!!  From the above picture you can tell we are so related...hehe.  Check out the smiles if you doubt we are brother and sister.  I have the best brother in the entire world, minus the few years we did not get along, but hey what siblings don't go through the annoying sibling phase.  I have always looked up to my brother for guidance and of course to help me with my homework (he is a genius).  He is the best listener, which works out well since I usually do most of the talking.  He is always good for a one liner joke that will make you spit your drink or food everywhere (see prior post about horse races from last year) and laugh for an hour.  I love my brother and I can't believe he is turning the big 3-0!!  Hope you have a great day!


And yes he is single :-) HAHA!! He needs a nice highly intelligent woman, in case someone knows of one send them my way.  He will kill me for that one.  :-) 
My brother being silly at a Razorback game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.