Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday, almost EASTER!

I am one of the many people working today, on a sunny Good Friday. I am starting to look forward to my weekend. But first I just have to tell everyone how wonderful my husband is (sometimes). HEHE. Last night we had some friends over for pizza, a really healthy meal. Our friends, who I have mentioned before, live down the street from us and have an almost 16 month old precious little girl. We do a lot with these friends during the week, like walks around the block and dinner. I believe we have dinner at least twice a week together at each others houses; it is a lot easier to cook for four people. There precious little girl has an ear infection. So, I helped her Mama clear her ear, which to save you all the details almost made me cry. The boys had to leave they couldn't take the tears, but before they left Michael started Beauty and the Beast for the crying baby. Quickest way to fix tears, Disney movie with singing. Of course, as soon as the music started and the boys were out the door that crying baby became the happiest thing.

When the boys got back they wanted to play NCAA football instead of letting the movie finish. BOO. I was so disappointed, mainly because I haven't watched all of the movie in forever. After our neighbors left, Michael grabbed the movie and put it in the Blu-Ray player in our bedroom. I was excited! He played on the computer while I finished the movie, but really he watched the majority of it with me. I don't think he would admits this, but he likes Disney movies. Not a Disney movie but, The Notebook, is one of Michael's favorite movies ever, and he will admit that to people. I believe it was also his roommates in college favorite, too. I caught three boys watching The Notebook together (no girls) all laying around enjoying their movie.

SO! This weekend is Easter, which means family time. My favorite part of Easter, well since I have a cousin with two little ones, is watching them hunt eggs. Tomorrow, we will be helping out at my Fort Smith church for their annual Easter Egg Hunt. I will be taking pictures to help them out. I am overjoyed to get to watch tons of kids hunt eggs and play. They are going to have a bounce-a-round and craft and the EASTER bunny. I wonder what job Michael will have. Probably playing in the bounce-a-round. My parents will be helping out too, so it should be a good day. Don't worry about the rain, there is already a plan. I am also looking forward to church on Sunday. My favorite singer Barbara Tucker will be singing at my church Sunday. I love her voice. A-MAZING! She almost always gives me goosebumps. Well I hope everyone else has a good Easter weekend! Look for tons of pictures of the kiddos Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.