Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Family Time

On Friday night, my parents came up to stay the night. Saturday was an early morning football game and it just made it easier on all of us. I told Mason they were coming. He grabbed his steps and went to wait at the door looking for him. I knew when they pulled into the driveway. Mason started screaming NANA and banging on the window. This was followed by Gabby barking. In the picture, Gabby is jumping up and down. 20141024_181909 Michael is out of town and so we get some quality time together. After I gave Mason a bath the other night, we came downstairs to clean up and feed Gabby. I went to the direction of the kitchen and Mason ran to my room. When I went to find Mason he had found his paci and blanket. He climbed into our bed snuggled up. I could have left him there all night. As bedtime got closer I asked him if he wanted to go to his room and he said yes. So, we went and read to story and he slept in his bed. 20141027_190227 I love when Mason wants to hold my hands. He does it a lot. I just eat up these moments. 20141027_191532 (1) It was hot Saturday, and we all went to the Razorback football game per the usually Saturday routine. My Mom and I got dropped off at the stadium on the way to our parking spot. I was grateful and so was my Mom. We took our time walking up to our seats. I snapped a this on our way to the seats. We left at halftime. It really was just too hot and the sun was wiping me out. Plus we were winning 35-0.IMG_20141025_102118On Saturday night, Mason asked to go fishing. So, on Sunday, we all headed over to Michael’s brother’s house to go fishing. The kids and boys went to the creek and I stayed back with my SIL and niece to get some baby loving. They caught several large fish. Everyone came back stinky, dirty and Mason was soaking wet. Mason decided to take a swim in the creek. Mason had a ton of fun. He ended up get a bath twice that day. PhotoGrid_1414342279638

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.