Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 14-Baby #2

Baby#2_10_27_2014_13.NEF How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3lbs. (according to home scale)
Maternity clothes? No. It has been a lot warmer here in the last week. I desperately want Fall weather all of the time. Then I can spend my days in leggings and boots…scarves! I think that will be the best part of this pregnancy. 
Stretch marks? No-I keep praying for this answer to stay a no.
Sleep: I still have a pretty bad cough. So I am waking up once or twice to pee and 10 times to cough. I really need this cough to go away.
Best moment this week: I am hoping to feel some movement soon. I thought maybe I did one day this week, when Mason was elbowing my gut, but not 100% sure.  
Miss Anything? I am definitely missing a cocktail. Someone is going to have to start describing to me the taste of a good glass of wine.  
Movement: No movement yet, I don’t think.
Food cravings: This week was Oreos. Yup…almost finish an entire oreo container by myself. I also had it hidden from Mason and Michael…pregnant women don’t share well, or at least I don’t.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am improving daily. I cannot wait to get energy back and get over this cough. I think I could be really enjoying the 2nd trimester.
Feelings: Feelings. I don’t really have too many good or bad feelings from this week. Excitement to meet this new baby…Fear about my c-section. I am already thinking about that c-section.  
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I haven’t been crying this week. YAY! I think I am actually happier and feeling less emotional.   
Looking forward to: I have a doctor’s appointment this week!! I cannot wait to hear that heartbeat again! This early in pregnancy is so hard. You can’t feel the baby, and you go to the doctor once a month to hear the heartbeat. It can drive you crazy. Once I feel movement, I don’t mind the once a month visits. Thursday cannot come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.