Friday, October 17, 2014

Hormones

Could someone come and help get my pregnancy hormones in check? Lets talk about crying on a dime. It is embarrassing. I feel like a big bag of unstable!!

I think this week, I have cried about 4 times. I received a sad email the other day at work and cried. It really was sad news about someone I work with and have traveled with, but it was just informative. I cried for a good 5 minutes about it. I am talking giant crocodile tears near sobbing…very ugly crying.

I went to a wedding the other day. I never ever cry at weddings. In fact, I am usually the awful one laughing at the criers. One of my close friends was a bridesmaid and I looked at her and she was crying.  Immediately I was crying. I refused to look at her the rest of the ceremony. Michael was like are you actually crying…yes dear, start poking fun at me now.

Commercials, TV Shows, you name it…I have cried during them in the last month. Crazy Crazy hormones. Get it in check! I keep saying this has to be a girl. I was never emotional with Mason. Ever. Michael had it so easy with Mason, I didn’t get moody, I didn’t have cravings, nothing. Easy. This pregnancy is completely different. I am a ticking time bomb of emotions waiting to explode. And we don’t know if it is anger or sadness that is going to come out. Please pray for my husband. 6 more months of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.