Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 12-Baby #2

Baby#2_10_13_2014_5.NEF

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? No. But not too much longer and I will definitely want to.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: I think my uterus is finally starting to move up. I have only been waking once to pee, so sleep has been a lot better. Can someone remind Fall that it is not Spring and storms nightly are really killing my sleep. 
Best moment this week: Mason pointing to my belly and saying baby. Also when my niece was over he kept trying to hold her and carry her. He was so sweet and cute. I let him hold her while sitting next to me. 
Miss Anything? Fish and booze. I want to drink and eat fish constantly. Restricting the fish has been hard. 
Movement: No movement yet.
Food cravings: I crave a lot right now. Sweets mostly. I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had three whole days of feeling great. Sunday evening I started feeling bad again. Boo. I think I am heading in the right direction.
Feelings: I am excited and nervous. After I spent some time holding a baby while trying to gain control of my crazy toddler, I realized that two kids are going to be a big change.   
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel like I have been less moody this week. I should let Michael write this answer.  
Looking forward to: A lot. A lot I can’t talk about yet, but I am so excited about sharing this experience with many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.